Friday, August 16, 2013

Purple Nurple

I think you're supposed to title these looks. But I'm really bad at titling things. So then I come up with something stupid (and a little funny) like purple nurple. Purple because of the liner and nurple because the lipstick is pink? Oh jeez I'm so immature.
Vibes
•I've been in this 60s mod mood lately. Like twiggys half moon shadow kinda thing has been on my face like all summer.
•Hunx and his Punx new album Street Punk was playing while I was figuring out my game plan.
Use of Product‡
•I used a light shimmery pink shadow over the lid.
•A little of a very shimmery white shadow on my brow and a tiny dot that I blended on the center of my lid to make it appear rounder.
•A charcoal black shadow with some glitter was used on my crease actually it kinda went along my socket (just above the actual crease and winged at the edge.)
•The dark purple cream liner I used had a bit of a fuscia sparkle in it that is EXTREMELY subtle. I wish it would show up more. I think next time I use it I'll put this purple eyeshadow that has fuscia and holographic tone in it.
•A pink lipstick that's about one or two shades lighter than my actual color.
•Of course black mascara.
I was gonna used some lashes but I couldn't find any. I really need to be more neat.
Thoughts and Feels‡
I'm okay with how it turned out. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do when I sat down.
The purple liner kinda sucked cuz it took like 4 or 5 layers until it was opaque. But it was a gift so I can't complain. The great thing about it is it doesn't smear easy. Once its on and dry; it doesn't go away.
Someone let me know how you feel about posts like this. I'm forever in doubt of myself.♥