Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Organizing My Thoughts

In terms of actually items I'm not very organized. Things like my desk, my closet, my backpack, and whatever else usually are what I call an organized mess. I know where things are based on the places I last used them. If things are clean I have to mess it up before I get work done.
But social things, like an outing with a friend and other examples that I can't think of; have to be thought out over and over and over and over again. Like this blog actually.
Thinking this schedule has taken me longer than it should have. I only decided at 7:56 PST.
I'm going to post 2 times a week (hopefully), one on Tuesday and another on Friday.
Tuesday is my random day. It could have a diary post, a mix, it usually will be thought up on the spot or a day before.
Friday is my planned day. A makeup post, a poem, or sort of essay. I'll have worked on these post weeks in advanced, read them multiple times everyday, tweaked until my fingers grew blisters. (they would only be my right index and left thumb because I haven't typed on an actual computer since June)
Cool so hopefully I can keep this, if I can't someone email me because I check that constantly.
mish.empassant@gmail.com
Oh speaking of hurt fingers,who's seen Daniel Pitouts fingers?
Gross right?♥