Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I suck

Its like impossible for me to be more than one thing at a time.
I'm a stressin high school student. All I've been focusing on this year is how will this look on my college aps?
I'm a music lover. Every time I get into a new band (recently Audacity, yea I know I finally gave them a chance) and I actually like them, I focus all my energy into them. OBSESSED.
I'm supposed to be a blogger. I can't even handle that. I had this long essay about how I've been weirdly unaffected by a recent tragedy in my school community but then like a complete IDIOT I lost it. 

Why do I suck so much guys?

I probably won't post anything this Friday because I have the PSAT tomorrow, I'm actually trying to learn and remember what I've learned in Spanish, I'm volunteering for a Halloween thing this Friday, and oh yeah I'm forgetful and lazy. Pfft whatever I'm gonna go watch Sailor Moon and wash all my woes away.